Terms and Conditions
General Terms and Conditions (GTC) of Retail BR GmbH in the context of purchase contracts that are concluded via the online shop www.better-rich.com.
§ 1 Subject matter of the contract, scope of these GTC
(1) These terms and conditions apply to all contracts concluded between us via our online shop
Retail BR Ltd
Brinkstegge 33, 46395 Bocholt
Managing Director: Mr. Wolfgang Lohe
entered in the commercial register of the district court of Coesfeld under HRB 15527
VAT identification number: DE299890035
Telephone: 02871 995789-50
and you as our customer.
(2) The following terms and conditions apply exclusively to the business relationship between you and us in the version valid at the time the contract was concluded.
§ 2 Conclusion of contract
(1) The customer can choose from our range in the online shop, in particular clothing items for men and women, and collect them in a digital shopping cart system using the "Add to shopping cart" button.
(2) The presentation and advertising of items in our online shop do not constitute a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract.
(3) With the button "Order with obligation to pay" you submit a legally binding request to purchase the goods in the shopping cart.
(4) Before placing a binding order for goods, you have the opportunity to view and change your selection in the shopping cart at any time. However, the order can only be placed and transmitted if the customer confirms that they have taken note of the content of these General Terms and Conditions.
(5) We will immediately confirm receipt of your order placed via our online shop by automated e-mail. Your order will be listed again in this e-mail. The automatic confirmation of receipt only documents that we have received your order. Such an e-mail does not constitute a binding acceptance of the order, unless acceptance is also declared in addition to confirmation of receipt.
(6) A contract is only concluded when we accept your order through a declaration of acceptance or through the delivery of the ordered items.
(7) If delivery of the goods you have ordered is not possible, for example because the goods in question are not in stock, we will refrain from a declaration of acceptance. In this case, a contract does not come about. We will inform you of this immediately and immediately refund any consideration already received.
§ 3 Terms of Delivery, Availability of Goods
(1) We are entitled to make partial deliveries if this is reasonable for you.
(2) Delivery times specified by us are calculated from the time of our order confirmation. If no or no different delivery time is specified for the respective goods in our online shop, it is up to 3 working days.
(3) If no copies of the goods you have selected are available at the time of your order, we will inform you of this immediately in the order confirmation. If the goods are permanently not available, we will refrain from a declaration of acceptance. A contract is not concluded in this case.
(4) If the goods you specified in the order are only temporarily unavailable, we will also inform you of this immediately in the order confirmation.
(5) The following delivery restrictions apply: Ordered goods are only delivered within the Federal Republic of Germany.
§ 4 Prices and shipping costs
(1) All prices in our online shop are gross prices including statutory sales tax.
(2) The final price including sales tax is also shown in the order form before you submit the order.
(3) If you revoke your contractual declaration effectively in accordance with Section 7, we will assume the shipping costs associated with returning the ordered goods.
§ 5 Terms of payment, set-off and right of retention
(1) You can choose to pay the purchase price by PayPal, credit card, immediate transfer, advance payment or on account.
(2) If you select the payment method "Purchase on account via Unzer", the purchase price is due after the goods have been delivered and invoiced. In this case, the purchase price must be paid within 14 (fourteen) days of receipt of the invoice without deductions to Unzer GmbH, Vangerowstr. 18, 69115 Heidelberg (hereinafter "Unzer"). The purchase on account payment method requires a successful credit check by Unzer. If you are allowed to pay on account after checking your creditworthiness, the payment will be processed in cooperation with Unzer, to whom we assign our payment claim. In this case, you can only make payments to Unzer with a debt-discharging effect. Even if you choose the payment method purchase on account via Unzer, we remain responsible for general customer inquiries, e.g. about the goods, delivery time, shipping, returns, complaints, declarations of cancellation, and shipments or credits.
(3) If you choose the payment method "Purchase on account via Ratepay", the purchase price is due after the goods have been delivered and invoiced. In this case, the purchase price must be paid within 30 (thirty) days of receipt of the invoice without deduction to Ratepay GmbH, Franklinstraße 28-29, 10587 Berlin (hereinafter “Ratepay”). The purchase on account payment method requires a successful address and credit check by Ratepay. If you are allowed to pay on account after checking your creditworthiness, the payment will be processed in cooperation with Ratepay, to whom we assign our payment claim. In this case, you can only pay to Ratepay with a debt-discharging effect. Even if you select the purchase on account payment method via Ratepay, we remain responsible for general customer inquiries, e.g. about the goods, delivery time, shipping, returns, complaints, cancellation declarations and shipments or credit notes.
(4) You are not entitled to offset against our claims unless your counterclaims have been legally established or are undisputed. You are also entitled to set off against our claims if you assert complaints or counterclaims from the same purchase contract.
(5) As a buyer, you may only exercise a right of retention if your counterclaim stems from the same purchase contract.
§ 6 Retention of title
The delivered goods remain our property until the purchase price has been paid in full.
§ 7 Right of Withdrawal
If you are a consumer (i.e. a natural person who places the order for a purpose that cannot be attributed to your commercial or self-employed professional activity), you have a right of withdrawal in accordance with the statutory provisions. The regulations that are reproduced in detail below in the cancellation policy apply to the right of cancellation:
Right of withdrawal
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you who is not the carrier took possession of the goods.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us of your decision to withdraw from this contract by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post or e-mail).
Please address your revocation to:
Retail BR GmbH, Brinkstegge 33, 46395 Bocholt
You can use the attached sample revocation form for this, but this is not mandatory.
To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send the communication regarding your exercise of the right of cancellation before the cancellation period has expired.
Consequences of revocation
If you revoke this contract, we have paid you all payments that we have received from you, including the delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us have), immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received the notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless something else was expressly agreed with you; under no circumstances will you be charged fees for this repayment.
We may refuse repayment until we have received the returned goods or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier.
You must send back the goods or hand them over to us immediately and in any case no later than fourteen days from the day on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of fourteen days has expired.
You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
Last Update: December 2022